Select your favourite hamsters from 90 different types
Each has its own cute look and unique personality.
Learn how to feed them
Hamsters love to eat a variety of food, such as vegetables, snacks and water! To keep your adorable pets happy, give them food twice a day and water four times a day. Don’t forget to put away the container after a meal!
Care for your lovely hamsters
Your new friends really need lots of love! You need to take care of their health and well-being, as well as the environment they live in.
- Brushing: It is a good way for you to bond with your lovely pets. Hamsters enjoy being clean.
- Cleaning: Sometimes hamsters can get messy, and if their cage gets dirty, they become very sad. Use the broom to make them happy.
- Holding: Hamsters love to be held and they are small enough to fit in your hand. They are so cute!
- Dressing: Hamsters also love to wear clothes, costumes and accessories. Change your pets’ outfits and admire their new look!
Don’t forget that your little friends happiness depends on you. The more time you spend together, the more surprises await you!
Create a new hamster baby
Your hamster can have babies when it gets to 21 days old. Find a partner for your pet and if they get along well, they will produce babies.
Compare your hamsters with your friends
Thanks to the Nintendo wireless system, you will be able to see your friends’ pets and even trade your own hamsters!
Play with your hamsters
Each hamster will get attached to you slowly, as you take care of it and play with it.
- Petting: Pet your little friend by sliding the Nintendo DS stylus along it. Be careful that your hamster is not in a bad mood, otherwise it will refuse your affection.
- Tickling: Tickle your pet and watch its cute reactions.
- Picking up: When you hold your hamster your relationship will be closer than if you leave him in his cage.
Build a dream cage for your friends
Customise their little home!
- Choose the size of the cage. The bigger your cage, the more layouts you can create and the more items you can add inside.
- Decorate their environment for a happier hamster. Choose different patterns for your it’s cage.
- Select, place and move items inside the cage. You can add a food dish, water bottle, toilet, and lots of toys for your pet to make him feel comfortable and happy.
Watch your little friends playing in their environment
You can’t have fun without toys! Choose and place toys in the cage and watch your hamsters play with them. Toys include:
- Gnawing sticks
Play fun mini-games
Play mini-games and earn stars to buy toys and cute outfits for your hamsters.
- Memory: Flip two of the same cards. The winner is the one who gets the most pairs.
- Jump and Catch: Thanks to the Nintendo DS stylus, launch the hamster from a catapult and catch it. You will get stars based on how far the hamster was thrown.
- Kitty Race: Run away from a cat that is chasing you. There are various obstacles to overcome on the way…